Get In touch
THE 10 MOST FAQ
Have a question about one of our products? Visit our FAQ section below.
1. Who are the certified CCELL distributors?
There are only 4 certified worldwide distributors of CCELL products. 3Win is one of the 4 certified distributors.
2. How does someone verify this information?
Visit our distributor page.
3. How do you properly close a Poly M6T cartridge?
In order to secure proper closure the tip and cartridge, we recommend the use of an arbor press. The arbor press is the safest way to get consistent closure. We have these in stock if needed.
See Picture Here
4. Can a TH2 glass cartridge be used more than once?
Yes, the quality of a CCELL glass cartridge can be refilled and used more than once, but it is NOT recommended, as the seals become weaker and will not be warranted. Voids warranty!
5. What is the recommended temperature of oil when filing a CCELL cartridge?
The recommended temperature for filling CCELL cartridges is 100-200℉.
6. After filing a CCELL cartridge, what is the recommendation of when to cap?
Capping of cartridge should be no longer than 5-10 minutes after filling.
7. How long do I charge a M3 battery, PALM, or SILO and how long do the batteries stay charged?
Charging takes approximately 30 minutes. The blinking light indicates that the battery is at full charge.
8. Does 3Win do packaging for all CCELL hardware?
Yes, 3Win has a packaging and promotions division to assist in enhancing your brand name
and packaging needs.
9. Does 3Win do on-demand customization of CCELL products?
Yes, we have on-site in-house customization
with a lead time of fewer than 2 weeks.
10. Does 3Win have inventory in stock in the US?
Yes, we carry the full CCELL line of products at our location in Phoenix with next day shipping.
Didn’t find your answer? Feel free to contact us
Keep in touch
3Win Corp - Industry Leading Customized CCELL
Distributor providing, CCELL
PALM Batteries, CCELL
DART Batteries, CCELL
SILO Batteries, TH2 glass cartridges, M6T poly cartridges and CCELL